This stunning Safari takes the traveller to the magic jewels of Northern Tanzania. A nine-day Safari full of emotions.
Day 1 – FLIGHT TO NAIROBI
Arrival at the airport and transfer to hotel. Night.
Day 2 – NAIROBI – ARUSHA
Breakfast and departure towards Namanga through a tree-filled savanna typical of Masai land. Border procedures and we will proceed our way to Arusha. Afternoon free and preparations for Safari. Night at hotel.
Day 3 – ARUSHA – TARANGIRE
Easy drive to the Park, which is named after the river that crosses it. This park is renowned for its landscapes and huge Baobabs which dot the area as well as for the Elephant herds.
Day 4 – TARANGIRE
Whole day in this beautiful Natural Park searching for animals.
Day 5 – TARANGIRE – SERENGETI
Departure towards Serengeti Wildlife Park. We will drive through small farming communities like Mto Wa Mbu and Karatu. Later on and driving through the Ngorongoro area, we will be getting into the huge grassy plains of the Park, which is the sanctuary for a great number of animals. Optional visit to a Mayatta (typical Masai house).
Day 6 – SERENGETI
Whole day devoted to the search of fauna through the immense savanna. At dusk we will enjoy the wonderful sunset. Hot air balloon Safari flight (optional).
Day 7 – SERENGETI – NGORONGORO
Breakfast and departure towards the Ngorongoro Crater. The views from the lodge located on the edge of the crater are breathtaking.
Day 8 – NGORONGORO
World Heritage site, it is an extinct volcano with walls of about 600m and 21 km in diameter. Typical savanna landscape with Acacia trees and a lake full of Flamingos. Packed lunch and at the end of the Safari we will walk up to the lodge to enjoy the view from the rooftop.
Day 9 – NGORONGORO – LAKE MANYARA
Easy journey to our camp in Manyara. In the afternoon we will visit the Lake, where there are outstanding topical tree species which are typical of the savanna. Likewise, we will be watching different animal and if we are lucky we will spot the famous Tree Lions.
Day 10 – MANYARA – ARUSHA – NAIROBI
Transfer to Arusha to catch the bus to Nairobi airport. Return flight.
- NAIROBI Panafric Hotel/Kentmere Club.
- LAGO NAKURU Lion Hill/Flamingo Camp/Lake Nakuru Lodge.
- LAGO NAIVASHA Lake Naivasha Country Club/Sopa Lodge.
- MASAI MARA Keekorok Lodge/Sopa Lodge/Sentrim Camp.
- AMBOSELI Ol Tukai Lodge/Amboseli Serena Lodge
- TARANGIRE Maramboi Tented Camp/Tarangire Safari Lodge
- SERENGETI Seronera Wildlife Lodge/Kati Kati Camp.
- NGORONGORO Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge/Wildlife Lodge.
- MANYARA Kirurumu Tented Camp/Manyara Wildlife Lodge.
- Private Safari.
- English speaking driver / guide expert on safaris.
- Transport in four-wheel-drive-vehicle.
- Tickets to Parks and National Reserves.
- Accommodation and breakfast in Nairobi and Arusha.
- Full board on the rest of Safari.
- Bus from Nairobi or Arusha to Nairobi airport.
- International flights.
- Beverages and gratuities (waiters, porters).
- Personal expenses (phone, laundry, cabs).
- Visas on arrival or at Embassy.
- Optional activities such as hot-air balloon safari flight, walking safari, visit to Manyatta.
- End-of-safari gratuity for driver/guide.